Job Title: Intelligence Targeting Analyst (ITA) - Expert
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Targeting Analyst at the Expert Level to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- Assist in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations.
- Possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counterintelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals
- Provide intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team
- Minimum of ten (10) years of analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Acute HVI/Network targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully describe the SOF targeting process
- Advanced working knowledge of targeting applications and expert knowledge on all aspects of HVI/network targeting including methodologies and systems
- Highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong background and firsthand experience in in Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT/GEOINT Analysis, and Collection Management
- Expert knowledge of SOF and/or CT intelligence.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of SOF or Counter Terrorism Intelligence