Job Title: Intelligence Targeting Analyst (ITA) - Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Targeting Analyst Subject Matter Expert (ITA SME) to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- Assist in the conduct of targeting analysis and operations.
- Provide SME level skill sets in specific intelligence disciplines to assist in identification and development of prudent courses of action, recommend priorities, and train other analysts.
- Employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit of the team and to ensure mission success.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Minimum of three (3) years targeting experience within previous five (5) years of equivalent operational support within SOF.
- Advanced HVI/Network targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully utilize F3EAD targeting process.
- Highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Comprehensive background and firsthand experience in in Regional Analysis, Geo-Political Analysis, HUMINT/SIGINT/GEOINT Analysis, Collection Management, and Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE).
- Experience in directing subordinate analysts in accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Expert knowledge of SOF and/or CT intelligence.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.