Job Title: Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer
Job Description: Preting seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer shall conduct training for individuals and small groups with a wide range of skill sets, capabilities, and intelligence background (All-Source, SIGINT, GEOINT, etc.) in order to introduce custom built analytical tools and their application to the F3EA targeting methodology. Training requirements will include the development, evolution, and maintenance of internal and external programs of instruction covering analytic tools and methodologies, the coordination and compliance of annual community training requirements, and collaboration in identifying and facilitating training opportunities for organizational personnel. Incumbent shall be proficient in scenario development and support of exercises. Proficiencies using analytic tools and data bases including, but not limited to: ArcGIS, Analyst NoteBook, M3,TAC, IC Reach SKOPE web-based tools, and SKOPE SIGINT Toolkit are required.
Job Requirements: The position of Senior All-Source/Targeting Intel Trainer shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of eight years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with four years at the operational level with support to SOF operations
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
- Knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations (preferred)
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.