This contract will provide worldwide coverage, support and assistance to the Defense Intelligence Agency by delivering timely, objective and cogent military intelligence to warfighters, defense planners and defense and national security policy makers, all vital to the security of the U.S.
Work will be performed at contractor facilities and at government facilities in multiple locations in the continental U.S. and overseas with a start date of Aug. 5, 2019, and an estimated completion date of Aug. 4, 2029.
Task orders (TO) will be issued competitively under this ID/IQ, which will allow for the following TO contract types: firm-fixed-price, cost-plus-incentive-fee, cost-plus-award-fee and time-and-material.
- BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services Inc., Rockville, Maryland (HHM402-19-D-0005)
- Bluehawk LLC,* West Palm Beach, Florida (HHM402-19-D-0008)
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., McLean, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0007)
- CACI Inc. – Federal, Arlington, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0015)
- Calhoun International LLC,* Tampa, Florida (HHM402-19-D-0009)
- Celestar Corp.,* Tampa, Florida (HHM402-19-D-0010)
- CSRA LLC, Falls Church, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0016)
- Edge Analytic Solutions LLC,* McLean, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0012)
- Fulcrum IT Services LLC, Centerville, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0017)
- Invictus International Consulting LLC,* Alexandria, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0013)
- Leidos Inc., Reston, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0018)
- Mission Essential Personnel LLC, New Albany, Ohio (HHM402-19-D-0019)
- Preting LLC,* Alexandria, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0014)
- SOS International LLC, Reston, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0020)
- The Buffalo Group LLC, Reston, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0021)
- Vencore/Perspecta, Chantilly, Virginia (HHM402-19-D-0022)
Courtesy of: https://dangerzonejobs.co/blog/contract-awards/dia-awards-17-1b-solutions-for-intelligence-analysis-3-sia-3-contract-to-16-companies/