Preting is seeking a Program Manager to support its DoD portfolio.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage projects and staff supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) on various tasks that deliver intelligence analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT), and operational support.
- Manage staff engagement and development, goal setting, and performance assessments for the DoD team.
- Lead staffing and retention across projects, including financial management and project performance/metrics tracking.
- Conduct periodic program reviews and quality control of contract deliverables for DoD clients.
- Contribute to business and proposal development activities by writing, reviewing, and editing management plans and technical volumes; compiling resume volumes and past performance documents; and managing resources to include graphics and writer coordination.
- 6+ years supporting the US Intelligence Community
- 3+ years performing program management and business development activities
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance. Counterintelligence (CI) Poly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- US Citizen