The Operations and Plans Support Analyst supports our client’s Requirements and Plans Branch.
The analyst is responsible for the development of plans, programs, and processes to ensure their timely and effective submission, review, command approval and implementation and provides analytical research, response development, coordination and management for internal and external requirements.
The analyst should have knowledge of Personnel Recovery and specialized SERE related training requirements and the validation process to include approved multi-national partners. The analyst should also have knowledge of the organization, roles, and functions of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), the Geographic Combatant Commands, USSOCOM, the Interagency, and the multi-national partner community. The analyst must have superb communication and organizational skills as they will be directly supporting the client. They must be able to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks and emerging requirements in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares, proofs/edits, and submits the Weekly Activity Report
(WAR) and Weekly Synchronization meeting slides for Vice-Director-approval
and posting to the portal.
- Reviews, coordinates and staffs PRA/JPRA staffing packages and
taskers, tracks and reports suspense status.
- Develops written products (correspondence and reports), drafts
Executive correspondence and assists with visit planning: coordinates
itineraries and clearance/access requirements.
- Attends briefings and meetings on behalf of the Requirements and
Plans Branch, participates in various working groups and provides brief-
- Accesses, reviews and processes documents from the Automated
Message Handling System.
- Updates the JPRA-W Sharepoint database as required in the conduct
of daily duties.
- Develops, coordinates, and staffs strategic requirements documents.
- Performs analysis of mission requirements and provides reports and
assessments as required.
- Develops professional presentations and reports.
- Conducts analysis to develop requirements and schedules in a
timely integrated manner to meet customer needs and emerging operational
- Assists in staffing and validation process for program requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal).
- Strong listening, analysis, reasoning and problem-solving skills; ability to work within a team structure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MSWord, Power Point, and Excel) and Sharepoint.
The job is performed in an office setting. Occasional CONUS TDY may be required.
Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility