Job Title: Intelligence Operations Specialist
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Intelligence Operations Specialist to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require extensive support and use of force management processes as well as experience with Request for forces (RFF). Intelligence Operations Specialist interested in this opportunity must have experience in several of the aforementioned disciplines. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team.
Job Requirements: The position of Intelligence Operations Specialist shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies, five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support force management
- Experience With GFM (Global Force Management)
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing troops
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Willing and able to deploy for 90-120 days/ year.