Preting seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as a HUMINT Operations Integrator Subject Matter Expert to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy to hazardous duty/combat zones.
Job Responsibilities: The HUMINT Operations Integrator Subject Matter Expert will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The HUMINT Operations Integrator Subject Matter Expert shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough understanding of the F3EA targeting methodology.
Job Requirements: The position of HUMINT Operations Integrator Subject Matter Expert shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing HUMINT related operations
- No less than five (5) years in collection management, all source analysis, and desk officer/reports, two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of HUMINT programs and analysis, and at least one (1) combat overseas tour with a SMU and/or SOF operating in a HUMINT analysis support function.
- Satisfactorily completed the Strategic Debriefing Course (SDC). These SMEs shall possess sufficient interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak clearly so as to accurately brief HUMINT-related matters at all levels of the supported Chain of Command
- Possess expert-level skill sets in HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) and Global Controlled Operations Management System (GCOMS).
- Academic background and/or other equivalent formal training and experience, for example, as a minimum an Associates of Arts degree from an accredited university or college with primary studies in Middle East and/or North Africa regional culture/sociology, or, multiple combat support deployments to CENTCOM or AFRICOM with attending pre-deployment familiarization training.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of HUMINT theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies and relevant skills related to HUMINT operations and the ability to integrate HUMINT intelligence analysis and/or products, collections and/or operations, counterintelligence, or threats to ensure the overall soundness and efficacy of HUMINT TTPs, products and the execution of assigned missions.
- Expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools and methods to collect analysis and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult HUMINT and ASO/MSO issues.
- Advanced understanding of HUMINT collection management, to include, evaluation, protection and dissemination of raw intelligence to bridge the middle ground between operations and tactical analysis to Source Operations Course (SOC) standards.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.