- Provides subject matter expertise and administrative support to our customer’s Personnel Recovery (PR) Assessments Program.
- Develops processes and procedures to assess the Combatant Commands’ PR programs on an ongoing basis.
- Drafts official message traffic regarding PR and SERE assessment requirements and schedules.
- Drafts and staffs Assessment Reports. Analyzes survey data and other data to support assessments.
- Travels to the Combatant Commands (CCMD) to assist with assessing CCMD Personnel Recovery programs.
- Assists with other DoD-level assessments to include Critical Review of Joint Staff assessments for PR-related issues.
- Uses a continuous process such as surveys and other assessment instruments to appraise the quality of training programs.
- Collects and analyzes training data to determine the needs of the Joint community.
- Assists the government by maintaining a continuous process that gathers data from the field to assess post graduate performance in a job environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with SharePoint.
- Ability to develop Measures of Effectiveness and Measures of Performance from high level policy and guidance documents.
- Ability to critically analyze CCMD and Service PR programs utilizing assessment tools.
- Ability to draft technical reports and write official message traffic.
- Ability to develop Program of Objectives and Milestones for CCMD and Service PR assessments.
- Ability to assess exercises as part of the Chairman’s exercise program.
- Ability to brief senior CCMD and Service officers on assessment results.
- Ability to travel to austere locations to conduct assessments.
- Ability to manage programmatic aspects of JPRA’s assessment program.
- Ability to analyze DoD-level assessments for PR equities.
Specialized Experience: Personnel Recovery experience is highly desired.
Additional Comments: Travel time is estimated at 25%.