Job Title: Publicly Available Information (PAI) Intelligence Analyst - Mid
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as Publicly Available Information (PAI) Intelligence Analysts at the Mid level to support a USSOCOM contract. PAI Intelligence Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- Possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counterintelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals
- Provide intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team
- Minimum of 6 years of analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Working knowledge of F3EAD targeting methodology
- Working knowledge of social media applications
- Working knowledge of Open Source research including methodologies and systems
- Experience in Regional, Geo-Political, and HUMINT/SIGINT analysis
- Proficiency in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases
- Active TS/SCI
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Prior experience supporting SOF
- Prior Counter Terrorism experience