Job Title: Intelligence Support Specialist (ISS)
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Intelligence Support Specialist to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- Provide administrative and management support to intelligence personnel to include Reception, Staging, Onward Movement, and Integration (RSOI).
- Facilitate maintenance or Request for Forces (RFF) and Joint Manning documentation (JMD) manning requirements.
- Minimum of two years of Intelligence Force Management experience.
- Experience with administration of RSOI
- Experience with facilitating RFF and JMD manning requirements
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and other automation to support RSOI efforts and augmentation personnel sustainment
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Prior SOF experience or significant knowledge of special operations