Job Title: Intelligence Analyst Trainer - Expert
Location: Ft. Bragg NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Cherokee Preting seeks exceptionally qualified Intelligence Analysts (IA) to support USSOCOM.
Intelligence Analysts responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including: CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting. Intelligence analysts shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis. Intelligence Analysts are responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: Expert-Level Intelligence Trainer (TNG) shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Intelligence analysts shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
Intelligence Analyst Trainers shall conduct training for individuals and small groups with a wide range of skill sets, capabilities, and intelligence backgrounds (All Source, SIGINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, Intel Exploitation, PAI, etc.) in order to introduce custom built analytical tools and their application within the F3EAD targeting methodology. Training requirements will include the development, evolution, and maintenance of internal and external programs of instruction covering analytic tools and methodologies, the coordination and compliance of annual community training requirements, and collaboration in identifying and facilitating training opportunities for organization personnel. Intelligence Analyst Trainers must have proficiency using analytic systems, tools and databases including, but not limited to ArcGIS, Analyst Notebook, M3, TAC, and IC Reach, Skope web-based tools, and the Skope SIGINT Toolkit are required.
Job Requirements: Expert-Level Intelligence Trainer (TNG) shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years intelligence/intelligence operations experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Strong background and firsthand experience required in the following analytical areas: Regional analysis, Geo-Political analysis, HUMINT / SIGINT analysis, and Collection Management.
- Sufficient experience training individuals and small groups with a wide range of skill sets, capabilities, and intelligence backgrounds.
- Advanced HVI/Network Targeting methodology knowledge / understanding, nodal analysis, and ability to fully utilize F3EAD targeting process.
- Highly proficient utilizing current intelligence-related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong briefing skills.
- SOF and/or CT experience is highly desirable.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- The physical demands described below are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or listen.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hand to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The employee must successfully complete all medical examinations required by the client, including for any temporary duty or full-time deployment as required.
Cherokee Preting Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are granted the same consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other federally protected class.