Job Title: Global Indications and Warning (I&W) Intelligence Specialist (Watch)
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Job Description: Preting is seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as a Global Indications and Warning Intelligence Specialist (IWW) to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence expertise and capabilities as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
- Possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT).
- Provide intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis as part of an analytical team.
- Possess advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Possess firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough of the F3EA targeting methodology.
- Minimum of 8 years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with support to SOF operations and 5 years of analytical experience at the operational level.
- Working knowledge of F3EA targeting methodology, with broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Strong briefing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Firsthand experience in Regional Analysis, Geopolitical Analysis, & HUMINT/SIGINT Analysis
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Prior experience supporting SOF
- Prior Counter Terrorism experience
- Previous I&W Watch experience