Preting is seeking a Technical Editor to support the Underground Facilities Analysis Center (UFAC). The successful candidate will have:
- Experience which demonstrates knowledge and expertise regarding DIA and DNI analytic tradecraft, standards and styles, and the IC analytic production process, templates and guidance.
- Experience which demonstrates the ability to conduct source checks and classification reviews for analytic products (Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 206 or subsequent revision).
- Experience that demonstrates proficiency in translating analytic production data into quantifiable metrics.
- Experience using, performing, or producing:
- Microsoft Access and Excel data base programming
- Experience performing production management analysis responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Analytic product scheduling and tracking
- Analytic metrics
- Management of UFAC analytic dissemination and product verification process
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.