Job Title: SIGINT Analyst– Senior level
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as SIGINT Analysts at the Senior level in support of a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The SIGINT Analyst at the Senior level must possess extensive knowledge and experience in national level SIGINT analysis, technical exploitation, and collection. The SIGINT Analyst will provide intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, target development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. The analyst will have proficiencies using analytic tools and data bases including, but not limited to: ArcGIS, SKOPE SIGINT Toolkit and Google Earth are required.
Job Requirements: The position of SIGINT Analyst at the Senior level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with 3 years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.