Job Title: SIGINT Analyst – Senior
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as SIGINT Analysts at the senior level in support of a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. The analysts will have advanced targeting skills and a thorough understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. The analysts interested in this opportunity must have experience in several of the aforementioned disciplines. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The SIGINT Analyst at the senior level must possess extensive knowledge and experience in national level SIGINT analysis, technical exploitation, and collection. The SIGINT Analyst will provide intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. The analyst will have proficiencies using analytic tools and data bases including, but not limited to: ArcGIS, SKOPE SIGINT Toolkit and Google Earth are required.
Job Requirements: The position of SIGINT Analyst at the senior level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of eight years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.