Sharepoint Developer with Content Management experience with the ability to support Knowledge Management principles.
Responsible for the development of all knowledge management policies, processes, procedures, roles and responsibilities, and integration of technology. Responsible for determining knowledge management requirements for the Agency and enhancing or developing processes and procedures to improve access to knowledge and information across the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Agency’s effective employment of web-based portals for classified and unclassified information-sharing.
- Advise and assist with determining Knowledge Management (KM) technology to include web-based interface tools that support business practices.
- Serve as the advisor and consultant to the Knowledge Management Working Group.
- Promotes the leveraging of individual and organizational knowledge within the agency to support the Commander, decision-making leadership, and those developing products to provide decision-support.
- Provides assistance to site collection administrators across the agency engaged in Knowledge Management, SharePoint and immerging technological functions.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI
- Experience and proficiency in SharePoint 2013, HTMLS, CSS, Java Script, PHP, Python, JQuery, Adobe ColdFusion, Oracle and MySQL.
- Ability and experience to customize SharePoint sites utilizing interactive web design, implementation of workflow automation and design electronic forms.
- Ability to incorporate geospatial visualization, the building and maintaining relational databases and information stores.
- Ability to ensure the discoverability of information and knowledge to meet the specific needs of customer which includes sites geared towards both content delivery and consumption sites that emphasize task-management transactions, request forms, surveys, work flows, calendar updates, shared files, and the like.
- Experience working with customers to understand, develop, and shape technical requirements and the use of knowledge management business processes and KM technology tools to perform the full scope of technology support for the agency’s organizations to successfully implement KM principles and work practices.
Specialized Experience Required:
- Developing and implementing Knowledge Management (KM) strategies, plans, policies, goals, objectives and standards for the implementation, administration, employment and governance of portals for classified and unclassified information sharing and collaboration.
- Creating SharePoint portals, relational databases and other approved Knowledge Management tools; and web site design, technology, multimedia management, Geospatial integration, relational database technology, security, marketing, accessibility, and disclosure issues to include PII and Intelligence oversight.
- Experience providing training to a large organization or command for all levels of Knowledge Management and related software.