Preting is looking for a Mid-Level Social Network Analyst (SNA), with an active TS/SCI security clearance with a favorable polygraph, to support a classified government customer in Reston, VA.
Description & Responsibilities:
Social Network Analysts shall be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of research initiatives by performing the following:
- Conducting in-depth link and network analysis
- Analysts shall determine information gaps or predict areas of information that enhance the 4 collection cycle, based on collection strategies and Requests for Information (RFI)
- Social Network Analysts shall work closely with government personnel by tailoring support packages to meet distinct information needs and brief their analytic results at monthly meetings
- Provide their findings to the country teams for further development
- Analysts shall develop briefings, documents and informational materials to present to visitors, new analysts, or at conferences
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or specialized training with 4+ years of intelligence analysis experience.
- Personnel considered for this effort must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of one year documented experience working in the underground facility (UGF) problem set or technology or personalities associated with the construction of underground facilities.
- Working knowledge of Open Source intelligence theory and tools, to include Open Source Center and commercial databases such as ProQuest, Scopus, and Science Direct
- Experience in deep web mining
- Experience as a Collection Development Analyst, which includes experience in conducting/supporting Open Source, SNA, and HUMINT Targeting ISO collection development operations.
- HUMINT experience preferred
- The Analyst shall have a SIGINT background and have familiarity with the intelligence cycle Task Collect Process Exploit and Disseminate (TCPED).
- The Analyst shall conduct comprehensive and exhaustive searches of applicable databases and information, and when appropriate, expand SNA research to encompass additional materials.
- The Analyst shall be proficient on open source research techniques and tools used to enhance the Social Network Analysis (SNA) capabilities.
- The Analyst shall track all SNA Requests for Information (RFI) using the tracking system currently in place.
- The Analyst shall assist in the development of business process modeling for SNA Deep Research and Collection Development Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).