Preting is seeking mid-level analysts to be assigned to the UFAC (Underground Facilities Analysis Center) to conduct all source analytic production on sources and products of information available from open source materials within established security protocols. Analyze publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address intelligence requirements.
- 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience with specialized training, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
- Active TS/SCI, ability to obtain CI poly
- Relevant OSINT experience within the last 2 years of employment
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors/platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category. Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Formal OSINT Training
- Experience using OSINT Analytical Tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree