Preting is looking for a junior Program Manager to help manage a large DoD program.
- 5 years of Intelligence Community and Program Management experience
- Prior managerial level experience in federal contracting
- Experience managing a portfolio greater than $15M annually
- Experience leading a team of full-time employees
- Experience managing the activities of subcontractors and independent contractors
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior military experience, SOF is highly desired
- Manage a team of largely on-site analysts in an intelligence community business segment.
- Supervise the career development of staff; writing, presenting and reviewing annual goals sessions, mentoring junior staff, providing career guidance and advice.
- Coordinating recruiting efforts, conduct interviews, and make staffing decisions to maintain support to client organizations.
- Coordinate complex projects across multiple client sites and offices that require scheduling, risk management, and staffing delivery coordination to meet client requirements.
- Review deliverables and ensure deadlines are met.
- Lead monthly and quarterly program reviews.
- Coordinate the activities of back-office staff and teammates.
- Facilitate and manage deployed personnel.
- Analyze and brief financials and program metrics.
- Develop strategic growth targets and company execution plans.