Preting Consulting is recruiting for an analyst to be assigned to the UFAC (Underground Facilities Analysis Center) to conduct all-source analysis, prepare underground facility characterization support packages, and brief all-source intelligence in support of the facility characterization process.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI, ability to obtain CI poly
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree; OR, specialized training and a minimum of 5 years of intelligence analysis or military intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
- Proficient with National Production Workshop (NPW) interface to MIDB, to include experience accepting new records, building new facility records, building new associated component records, populating all mandatory fields, adding graphics and models, deleting facilities, setting facility status, merging facility records, and understanding Category Codes and their uses
- Experience conducting analysis on UGFs, missiles, chemical weapons program, command and control facilities, or military forces
- Experience working with foreign partners under exchange agreements and joint projects
- Targeting experience
- Experience evaluating and providing feedback to all collection disciplines
- Experience with DIA review and the IC coordination process
- Experience with all-source analysis on defense issues
- Experience providing all-source intelligence in one or more of the following topics: UGFs, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, command and control, or military forces/order of battle
- Proficiency with Message Handling Programs such as Record Message Traffic (RMT) or Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC);
- Proficiency with GEOINT tools: Remote View, Net-centric Geospatial Discovery Service (NGDS); Cedalion (formerly, National Exploitation System or NES)
- Proficient in basic office environment tools (Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and Mozilla
- Ability to understand complex and technical data and process it into all-source analysis
- Understanding of research or investigative methodologies used in intelligence analysis