Job Title: Information Operations – Expert level Specialist
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an Information Operations Specialist at the Expert level to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. Information Operations Specialists shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Information Operations Specialist will possess detailed and functional knowledge of Information Operations (IO) planning, processes and joint doctrine. Personnel will conduct tactical and operational IO planning. The Information Operations Specialist will perform research of concepts, plans and conduct analysis of data and prepare reports, briefs, and other required documents.
Job Requirements: The position of Information Operations Specialist at the Expert Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level in of support SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of Information Operations products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.