Job Description: Preting seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as a HUMINT Targeting Specialist Subject Matter Expert to support a USSOCOM contract. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The HUMINT Targeting Specialist Subject Matter Expert will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The HUMINT Targeting Specialist Subject Matter Expert shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a thorough understanding of the F3EA targeting methodology.
Job Requirements: The position of HUMINT Targeting Specialist Subject Matter Expert shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience performing HUMINT related operations
- No less than (5) years in collection management, all-source analysis, and desk officer/reports, two (2) years of experience in a managerial level position in support of HUMINT programs and analysis, and at least one (1) combat overseas tour with a SMU and/or SOF operating in a HUMINT analysis support function.
- At least one (1) combat overseas tour with a SMU and/or SOF operating in a HUMINT targeting support function.
- Be a graduate of the Fundamental HUMINT Targeting Course (FHTC).
- Be a graduate of ASOT Level III or equivalent course.
- Be a graduate of the Advanced HUMINT Targeting Course.
- Advanced skill-sets with the Intelligence Cycle, HUMINT Targeting Cycle, High Value Individuals Targeting, Human Factors Analysis, Human Terrain Analysis, Social Networked Analysis, and Patterns of Life Analysis
- Expert knowledge of applying tradecraft, tools and methods to collect analysis, and integrate complex information related to HUMINT targeting
- Advanced understanding of HUMINT operations to assist in the development and implementation of HUMINT Collection, HUMINT Lead generation/development strategies, HUMINT management, collection planning and exploitation.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.