Job Qualifications and expectations:
• 4+ years experience in HUMINT Targeting or related field.
• BA/BS in National Security Studies, Asian Studies, or related fields dealing with China – OR –
Tested 2/2/1+ in Mandarin AND documented experience in task-related aspects of intelligence.
•Knowledge of full-range of concepts, principles, and practices in all-source analysis, raw data fusion, and skills applying this knowledge to difficult work assignments.
• Assist in developing new or modified work methods, innovative approaches, and alternate uses of new or available data sources. Innovation and creativity, plus a “self-starter” attitude, are important.
• Professional knowledge of a wide-range of human intelligence targeting principles, concepts, and techniques to accomplish difficult and complex work assignments.
• Knowledge of applying HUMINT collection capabilities and targeting development strategies and processes against prioritized regional and transnational target sets.
• Frequently interacts with customers and functional peer group managers and senior management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present to senior officials.
• Proficient in use of computer tools common to the Intelligence Community (ex: Analyst Notebook, Palantir, and others)
• Active TS/SCI required (CI poly required upon Hire)