|Title||Executive Support Specialist (TS Clearance Required) – Ft. Belvoir, VA|
Ft. Belvoir, VA
This position provides information and administrative support to the Director’s office. This includes composing various briefing products, updating the Director’s daily information binder, coordinating and preparing input for weekly meetings, maintaining the Office of the Director SharePoint portal pages, and records management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare Director’s weekly read book.
• Consolidate all Division weekly activity reports.
• Consolidate slides for the Director’s weekly synchronization staff meetings.
• Prepare the Director’s slide for the weekly Director’s Synchronization Awareness briefing.
• Prepare the Director’s Quad Chart for the weekly Deputy Directorate meeting.
• Prepare a weekly email update for the submission to the Director.
• Maintain and update the agency’s organizational briefing.
• Coordinate across all divisions in preparation of briefings, information papers, studies and
analyses to support the Director.
• Support the development, presentation, and dissemination of reports, assessments, briefings,
information papers, multi-media products, other material, and actions as necessary to support
• Support knowledge management and maintain the Director’s Group SharePoint portal.
• Maintain and update the Office of the Directors Records.
• Provide alternate support in the absence of the Executive Assistant.
• Assist JSAP-M manager
• Must have a current Secret security clearance with eligibility to obtain and maintain a TS clearance.
• 10+ years of relevant experience performing similar Administrative tasks at the Joint Staff, OSD, Combatant Command, and or Service Headquarters staff.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office required.
• Strong skills with SharePoint and Records Management is desired.
• Knowledge of DOD Records Management Procedures is desired.
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
• Ability to adjust and adapt to changing requirements and deadlines.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing to support efforts at all organizational levels.
• Knowledge of JSAP-M management is desired.