Job Title: Collection Manager – Expert
Job Description: Currently seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as a Collection Manager at the Senior level to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. Collection Managers shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The Collection Manager is responsible for managing all collection requirements, periodically reviewing databases for expiring requirements, developing all-source collection strategies to address intelligence gaps, assessing collection efficiency, conducting source citation analysis, outreaching to IC partners to improve collection requirement management. Experience working in the intelligence field with an understanding of the IC and the DoD organizational structure with a demonstrated knowledge of collection management is required.
Job Requirements: The position of Collection Manager shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent Government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan or Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.