Preting Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to support of a Federal Government client. The Biometrics Exploitation Examiner conducts analytic production on modalities to include, but not limit ed to, facial recognition features and behaviors for the purposes of identifying persons and networks. Fuses identity attributes to include, but not limited to, biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational information related to individuals and intelligence associated with those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action. The Biometrics Exploitation Examiner shall perform biometric examination services and produce reporting in accordance with agency guidance. Additionally, theBiometrics Exploitation Examiner shall conduct thorough identity exploitation of media devices and routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation findings.
- Active TS/SCI – must be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic/ soft copy matrices and/ or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy, High-Impact/ Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors/ platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial identification.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. At least 1 year of the total experience must be in Biometric Examination Services (See “Biometric Examination Services” section of the SOW).
- Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. However, an additional four (4) years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category for a total of seven (7) years, with at least one (1) of those years with experience in IC biometric Examination Services or at least one (1) of those years with experience in law enforcement Biometric Examination Services may be substituted for the degree requirement.