Job Title: All-Source/Targeting Analyst – Expert
Job Description: Seeking exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as an All-Source/Targeting Analyst at the Expert level to support a USSOCOM contract. The contract will require intelligence analysts capable of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), Counter Intelligence (CI), All-Source Analysts, Targeting Analysts, Collection Management, as well as Industrial Security Professionals. All-Source/Targeting Analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation. Employees on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, Client development and predictive analysis as part of a Special Operations Forces (SOF) analytical team. Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Job Responsibilities: The All-Source/Targeting Analyst must possess the capability of fusing intelligence information from multiple disciplines, to include Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Intelligence (COMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT). Analysts are responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments and predictive analysis as part of an analytical team. The All-Source/Targeting Analyst will have advanced targeting skills and a comprehensive understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. The All-Source/Targeting Analyst shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation and have a through of the F3EA targeting methodology.
Job Requirements: The position of All-Source/Targeting Analyst at the Expert Level shall possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years analytical experience with DoD or equivalent Government agencies required with support to SOF operations.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Shall possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Acute knowledge of SOF and/or counterterrorism intelligence experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in all source analytical support tools.
- Recent experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or other hostile fire zone supporting SOF operations.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.