Preting Consulting is looking for qualified individuals to support of a Federal Government client. The Mid Level Aerospace Engineer will conduct research and develop white papers/studies for future ST MASINT technical collection capabilities/gaps. Perform R&D tasking, R&D processing, R&D exploitation and dissemination of collected MASINT R&D sensors data to support internal and external customers, CCMDs and other mission partners.
Supports defense analytical requirements with enhanced scientific/engineering research, capability I limitation analysis, reverse engineering analysis I characterizations, facility and vulnerability assessments on foreign aerospace capabilities. Analysis, assessments and products include but are not limited to current and future foreign aerospace technology and systems such as aircraft, spacecraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, and ground control systems to understand capabilities, vulnerabilities.
- Active TS/SCI – must be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful. and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Desired Experience: At least 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.