All Source Counter Terrorism Analyst – Records Management Lead
Preting seeks qualified individuals to support records management in preparation for habeas litigation and legal proceedings.
Support records management and archival responsibilities in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) guidance. Facilitate the development of a research database or catalog that identifies multiple iterations of the same base document referenced in other product versions or in other legal cases.
Lead the effort to catalog and archive existing and future volume of official records that include detainee-related information.
- Possess a Certificate of Federal Records Management through the National Records Management Program
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Structures analytic questions based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence discipline
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction. Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates ability to guide teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
- Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to all source analysis with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
Location: Arlington VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph